Ten small business leaders will be meeting with President Obama on this upcoming Wednesday to discuss his future plans supporting small businesseses.
The business owners meeting with him are:
– Luis Arguello, chairman and CEO, DemeTech, Miami
– Susan Axelrod, president, Love & Quiches, Freeport, N.Y.
– Donald Daviess, co-founder, Tri-Tech Medical, Avon, Ohio
– Mary Howe, president, Howe Corporation, Chicago
– David Ickert, vice president of finance, AirTractor, Olney, Texas
– Susan Jaime, founder, Ferra Coffee, San Antonio, Texas
– Dan Roberts, president and general manager, Manhasset Specialty Company, Yakima, Wash.
– Jim Rutkowski Jr., general manager, Industrial Sales and Manufacturing, Erie, Pa.
– Paul Sullivan, vice president of international business development, Acrow Bridges, Parsippany, N.J.
-John “Trey” Winthrop, vice president of finance, Bob’s Red Mill, Milwaukie, Ore.