Julie Gordon White of Intuit has some great advice on why you should always be keeping in mind how your small business career will end, not just how it will continue. Here are her reasons:
1. You Will Determine Your Most Profitable Business Model
2. You Will Understand the Value of a Rinse-and-Repeat Revenue Stream
3. You Will Make the Extra Effort to Document Your Processes
4. You Will Know How to Value Your Own Business as a Measurement of Success and in the Event of an Unsolicited Offer
5. You Will Naturally Think Bigger, Grow Bigger and Have More Fun in the Process
Visit her full post to read more.