For many years, telecommunications systems have been an important way for companies to communicate both externally and internally. At ARMA we pride ourselves in being able to help clients with several of their needs in the telecommunications department.
Our capabilities in this area include
- Cabling and fiber installation: we can help our clients reduce the complexity of setting up new local and wide area networks and installation of all classifications of data cabling for construction of a new building or renovation of an existing location;
- Wire identification: ARMA is able to help clients identify their important wires so that they can better understand the steps necessary to make changes to their telecommunications system;
- Wire testing and removal: ARMA understands the importance of keeping your telecommunications wires in good condition. We will test your wiring to ensure that your system is working effectively and remove or replace any wires that need to be changed.
Because of ARMA’s deep understanding of how telecommunications relates to the operational needs of our private sector and federal clients, we can help you with the engineering requirements needed to install and maintain state-of-the-art Digital Telecommunications Switching (DTS) phone systems. ARMA has worked with major federal clients to help them get the phone systems that they require in an effective, stress-free manner.
- Wire testing and identification
- Relocation and removal of telecommunications equipment
- Planning and development of voice and data networks
- Monitoring electronic systems
- Design and testing of LAN
- Routing of interconnects
- Digital and wireless networking
- Adding lines or changing and moving existing lines
- Problem solving
- Installing jacks
- System upgrades
- Documenting equipment configurations
- Code testing and programming
- Local Area Network wire installation
- Network troubleshooting: if something goes wrong with your phones or computer network, it can spell disaster for your business. ARMA can help you get things back up and running quickly;
- Moving LAN wires and phone systems: moving a network can be just as challenging as setting up a new one. ARMA is well-equipped to help you keep your network up and running when you move;
- Monitoring electronic systems: monitoring is important to keep your network running properly and understand when there is a problem that needs to be corrected.