Administrators are the part of your workforce that keeps your operation running smoothly. They handle the day-to-day tasks that must be fulfilled in order for every single team member to do their job effectively. ARMA’s administrative support services will provide exactly what you need to keep your administrative department functioning at the highest possible level.
We can provide administrative assistance in the following key areas:
- Employee exit and entrance processing: this task is especially important for government agencies or companies that work closely with the government or other organizations with confidential projects. We will help make sure that new hires get set up with their workflow properly and that exiting employees receive the necessary debriefing;
- Shipping and receiving: shipping logistics are extremely important for businesses that need to send and receive things in the mail. ARMA’s administrative support assistance will help you make sure that your mailing needs are taken care of;
- Security management: in these uncertain times, security and access control is extremely important if you want to make sure that you keep your facility safe from any kind of internal or external attack. ARMA’s administrative support will help you create and manage all the necessary security protocols.
ARMA offers an unmatched level of expertise when it comes to administrative support, thanks to our many years of service to clients in both the federal and private sector. We will work closely with you to make sure that you get all of the necessary operational assistance that keeps all departments of your organization running smoothly. We know what it takes to run an office on a daily basis and our team is ready to help you meet your administrative goals to facilitate success for everyone involved in the work that you do.
Whether the work is being done for the Government or the private sector, program management requires attention to detail, extensive project knowledge, and a proactive work approach. ARMA understands how important it is for our clients to get the best quality management services available so that they can complete all of their missions on time, every time.
From recruiting to process reengineering to personnel, ARMA can help clients with a wide variety of program management needs. We use cutting edge technology and highly-trained team members to help you balance the needs of all of your projects in a way that makes sense for your workflow. You will get the help you need in the way that you need it.
Deliverables Offered By ARMA’s Program Management Team
- Reporting services: you will get all of ARMA’s updates about your projects in a timely fashion so that you can stay current on the most pressing issues and effectively prioritize which matters need your attention first
- Recruiting and team management: we can help you augment your existing teams or create an entirely new team that will help you accomplish your company goals, whether personnel is required for long-term or short-term projects
- Skillful project management: ARMA brings over two decades of experience working with clients on a range of projects large and small. We can help you coordinate the logistics of your project so you can put more focus on the broad picture of what is best for your organization
The modern world requires a modern approach to program management that includes the right training, processes, and technological tools. ARMA will collaborate seamlessly with your team to ensure that you get the kind of management you need to keep all of your projects running efficiently and on time.
Program Management Support
We can provide logistics support for shipping and receiving as well as itinerary management, research, and task analysis and management services. Our program management helps give you the insight needed to understand your work progress.
Presentation and briefing development: when you need to concisely explain current progress towards a goal or plans for the future, our team can assist you to ensure that everything goes smoothly with your presentations.
Surveys and evaluation: to make sure that your entire project is functioning properly, ARMA will survey the right people and give you the resulting data in a way that makes sense.
Some of our management services include
- Conducting surveys
- Logistics support
- Developing reports
- Task analysis and management
- Developing presentations and briefings
- Developing financial disclosure forms
- Appointment management
- Itinerary management
- Conducting research
- Technical documentation
Facilities Management and Operations consists of a number of important processes and departments that need to work together to make sure that your facilities run as needed. At ARMA, our breadth of experience gives us the ability to provide facilities management for a wide array of clients that need our help with important aspects of their facilities management.
Some of our available facilities services include:
- Facilities personnel support: we can provide you with the staff members who understand what is required to run an efficient facility. We can also help with training and evaluation of your existing facilities staff;
- Equipment custodial services: all facility equipment has maintenance needs to mitigate risk of catastrophic failure. ARMA can perform upkeep on all equipment in operation and inventory to maximize their effectiveness, lifespan, and value to the client;
- Contractor reporting: clients that utilize contractors to do important jobs must be able to keep track of their progress to ensure that things are going smoothly. ARMA helps clients with all kinds of reporting needs so that they can get the information they need without devoting a large portion of their own resources to reporting.
In the Operations department, we can help train the necessary personnel and provide tests that help ensure everyone understands their job responsibilities and what they need to get done for the organization to be successful. We have worked on facilities management for large government organizations including the U.S. Air Force and Department of Transportation, but we can also help smaller clients that operate in the private sector. No matter what kind of organization we work with, our team is dedicated to providing the service required to ensure that our clients have top-quality facilities that run the way that they should.
System Operations Support
- Purchasing: getting access to the equipment that you need when you need it is integral for success. ARMA will help you accomplish your purchasing goals;
- Inventory management: we will help you keep your inventory organized and accessible;
- Software management: thanks to a diverse understanding of important modern software, ARMA is able to help clients make their programs work effectively within the context of their mission.
Some areas include:
- Operations Management
- Facilities Management
- Total Quality Management
- Logistics Management
- Configuration Management
- Inventory Management
- Software Management
For many years, telecommunications systems have been an important way for companies to communicate both externally and internally. At ARMA we pride ourselves in being able to help clients with several of their needs in the telecommunications department.
Our capabilities in this area include
- Cabling and fiber installation: we can help our clients reduce the complexity of setting up new local and wide area networks and installation of all classifications of data cabling for construction of a new building or renovation of an existing location;
- Wire identification: ARMA is able to help clients identify their important wires so that they can better understand the steps necessary to make changes to their telecommunications system;
- Wire testing and removal: ARMA understands the importance of keeping your telecommunications wires in good condition. We will test your wiring to ensure that your system is working effectively and remove or replace any wires that need to be changed.
Because of ARMA’s deep understanding of how telecommunications relates to the operational needs of our private sector and federal clients, we can help you with the engineering requirements needed to install and maintain state-of-the-art Digital Telecommunications Switching (DTS) phone systems. ARMA has worked with major federal clients to help them get the phone systems that they require in an effective, stress-free manner.
- Wire testing and identification
- Relocation and removal of telecommunications equipment
- Planning and development of voice and data networks
- Monitoring electronic systems
- Design and testing of LAN
- Routing of interconnects
- Digital and wireless networking
- Adding lines or changing and moving existing lines
- Problem solving
- Installing jacks
- System upgrades
- Documenting equipment configurations
- Code testing and programming
- Local Area Network wire installation
- Network troubleshooting: if something goes wrong with your phones or computer network, it can spell disaster for your business. ARMA can help you get things back up and running quickly;
- Moving LAN wires and phone systems: moving a network can be just as challenging as setting up a new one. ARMA is well-equipped to help you keep your network up and running when you move;
- Monitoring electronic systems: monitoring is important to keep your network running properly and understand when there is a problem that needs to be corrected.
Engineering & Technical Support
ARMA offers a full line of engineering and technical solutions for federal and commercial customers nationwide.
We have proven experience in helping organizations control and reduce costs, solve engineering and logistic problems, repair systems, and manage programs.
ARMA specializes in research and data collection for a variety of special projects and/or surveys. ARMA has the ability to prepare and maintain reports on assigned projects.
Network & System Development
ARMA specialists can administer a package of solutions that support the development of the clients’ network. The configuration of these solutions are comprehensive in nature and can adapt to any changes in requirements.
- LAN/WAN configuration and management
- System analysis and planning
- System integration engineering
- Software requirement analysis
- Helpdesk and desktop support
IT Support Services for the Government
Information technology is the backbone of many companies. With a proper IT infrastructure in place, businesses are able to automate important processes, improve internal and external communication, and use reporting to get a better understanding of how the company is functioning.
ARMA supports clients with a number of important IT services, including:
- Helpdesk services: we provide a comprehensive support resource for your team members to call upon when they need help with any part of the hardware or software tools that they use to complete their work;
- Data entry: our company can help you reduce the investment of time required to enter important data into the right databases, which helps you improve operational efficiency and get more out of your resources;
- Database maintenance: from a minor tweak to a complete audit, ARMA understands what is required to keep your IT databases running at the highest level. We can help you create and manage databases in all of the latest formats, such as SQL, Oracle, and Access.
These are just a few of the ways that we have supported our clients in the IT world. We can also help with tasks like phone logging, certificate production and delivery, and the resolution of data discrepancy issues. We have a wide range of past experience and have worked on projects with high-profile clients like the United States Coast Guard and the Department of Transportation.
As a woman-owned small business, we emphasize service and personal attention for all of our clients. ARMA will help your IT division get its most important tasks done at a reasonable price, which will give you more confidence about the success of your organization as a whole.